General terms and conditions
The following General Sales Conditions shall be applicable to all agreements, offers and deliveries entered into or made by MYCVFACTORY. The services provided by myCVfactory are submitted to the following general sales conditions:
Visitors, members and clients of the myCVfactory website and its sub-sites acknowledge that they have the necessary skills and means to access and use the information on the website.
Users acknowledge that they have read these general conditions and agree to comply with them.
Visitors, members and clients acknowledge that they have verified that the computer used does not contain any viruses and that it is in good working order.
00 – Register of Personal and Real Rights
I. Maintained or Updated Rights
Right of objection (Article 21)
• Principle: Users may object to the use of their personal data if they provide a legitimate justification.
• Exception: Mycvfactory may override users’ objection if they provide a more significant legitimate justification.
• Mycvfactory has a competent representative whom users may contact to present their requests: the Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mr. Pierre Lautier, who may be reached at [email protected].
Right of correction (Article 16)
• If any data is erroneous, the person concerned has the right to have it corrected as soon as possible.
• Examples: incorrect information, incorrect age, incorrect date of birth, incorrect educational information
• The user can contact directly Mycvfactory: [email protected] or CNIL.
• Mycvfactory reserves the right to ask for additional information from users who are requesting a correction, as a means of verification.
Right to digital death (Article 40.II, Loi Informatique et Libertés [Data Protection Law])
• Every person may give instructions concerning the handling of their data after his or her death. These instructions may be either general or specific, relating to their data as a whole or regarding certain aspects in particular.
• Mycvfactory agrees to delete all data concerning the deceased—email, CV, personal information, email exchanges—as soon as Mycvfactory is made aware of the user’s death. Mycvfactory will be required to share the entirety of the data with a person to be designated by the deceased, and confirm to that person the deletion of said data.
II. New Rights
Right to the limitation of use (Article 18 and Article 4.3)
• Principle: The user may obtain a temporary limitation of the use of his data if he or she falls within one of the four categories [outlined in Article 18].
• Exception: It will possible to use this frozen data with the person’s consent.
• Mycvfactory has one month (or more, in the case of more complex cases) to respond to a request for correction or opposition. Mycvfactory agrees to unpublish the content during the time taken to inquire into possible reasons for refusing the request or to take verification procedures. Mycvfactory will at that time inform the user that the limitation of the use of his or her data is in effect.
Right to object to profiling (Article 13)
• Principle: The user may object to automated profiling because this process may have legal ramifications with respect to his or her rights and liberties.
• Exception: The user may only object for on grounds relating to said user’s particular situation, and an objection may be overriden in three (3) cases (contract, contrary internal right in effect, explicit consent of the person in question).
• Under the present conditions, Mycvfactory informs users that they are subject of profiling. When a user opposes the profiling, Mycvfactory will cease using the data.
Right to data portability (Article 20)
• The user may ask to retrieve his or her data in order to transfer them or have them transferred.
• Exceptions: This right is limited to personal data provided by the person in question, and only applies if the data is processed automatically and on the basis of prior consent.
• Under the present conditions, Mycvfactory informs users that they have the right to the portability of their data. The right to data portability differs from the right to data access. In order for you to make use of the right to data portability, Mycvfactory will request a valid identification, to confirm your identity. Should Mycvfactory refuse your request, we will inform you in writing and will detail the reasons for the refusal.
Right to erasure (Article 17)
• Principle: The user may request the erasure of his or her data, as well as its de-indexing.
• Exception: The right to erasure may only be requested in six (6) cases:
o When the person withdraws his or her consent,
o When the data is no longer necessary to the final use,
o When the person exercises his or her right of opposition,
o When the use is illicit,
o When the data collection concerns a minor (under the age of 16) in the absence of the consent of his or her legal representatives,
o When the data must be deleted in order to conform to a legal obligation.
• Mycvfactory agrees to receive requests for correction or deletion at the following address: [email protected]. Mycvfactory agrees to respond to requests within one month, and to delete/erase/correct all of the user’s data. In the case of refusal on the part of Mycvfactory, we will inform the user in writing with the reasons for the refusal.
myCVfactory's Head Office is based and can be contacted at: 12 Rue de l'étoile, 80090 Amiens (France) under this SIREN NUMBER : 811 486 703, available at +33(0)9 70 444 356 These following conditions are the only conditions to be taken under consideration.
2. Orders and electronic confirmation
The order is bought on the website: www.mycvfactory.com After identification and selection of the packs, the client chooses the payment mode (credit/debit cards/ Paypal account). The choice and the payment mode are under the clients’ responsibility only.
Any order that is confirmed is an irrevocable clients’ acceptation towards myCVfactory.
By confirming the purchase, the client authorizes myCVfactory to start working on the Made-to-measure CVs if chosen, and abandons any rights of revocation as the execution of the services starts before this period of withdrawal’s expiration, as the article 121-20-2 of the consumption code says so.
The confirmation of any orders is as good as the present General Sales Conditions.
The recorded data by myCVfactory represents a proof of any transactions between myCVfactory and its clients. The payment from the client towards myCVfactory makes the service provision effective. In case of payment failures detected by our anti-fraud system, the client will receive an e-mail from our team.
myCVfactory is allowed to cancel or refuse any orders from a client that had caused trouble in the past with myCVfactory (a former order that did not go well).
Our prices are displayed on the website in euros, dollars and pounds. myCVfactory is allowed to modify its prices whenever the society wants to, without any prior notice, but the services will be charged according to the indicated price at the moment of ordering (when the client buys his order).
One kind of a payment is available to order the packs on mycvfactory.com: Credit or Debit cards : Credit Cards, VISA, Mastercard, Union Pay, Paypal account thanks to our secured space. Any provided data will be encrypted, and no one can visualize the clients’ card number or their information given on the website.
The services proposed by myCVfactory can be realized in French and in English. Mycvfactory works every day from 9AM to 6PM and guarantees a delivery within 7 days for most of the formulas once the order is finalized (payed) and fully completed.
These delivery delays are supposed to be respected by MyCVfactory as long as our consultants have every detail they need, which means that the clients have to provide every piece of information from the beginning on the online questionnaire and all through the given missions.
myCVfactory guarantees to respect the delays, in the normal conditions of utilizations. Any orders will be executed at last 6 days after the payment.
For any further information, the client can contact myCVfactory at this following address: [email protected]
When the client receives his item, he has the possibility to change and edit anything during a 7 days period of time.
6. Clients service
"We guarantee to provide the best clients service ever. If you have some questions, comments or if you need information and precisions about your subscription or how to proceed to start an order, we will be glad to answer as soon as possible.”
We are available at your convenience from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM. [email protected]
myCVfactory and any third party involved in the website realization, do not provide any guarantee, and do not assume any responsibility in the website’s utilization. Therefore, they cannot owe any clients or users:
- for an issue in the information availability, a bug in the provided services, which are independent from myCVfactory’s will
- for any mistakes, error messages, interrupted procedure or any virus on the website
- for any sudden event on the website
- for any incompatibility between devices or a particular configuration that is not compatible with
- for any fake information released on the website itself or on the internet -for a fraud that has happened despite the anti-fraud system settled by Paypal
- for any links created, about contents, ads, products or services that redirect the client towards another website
8. Right to access your profile and to edit it
We will protect your personal data and your privacy according to the French and European legislation about personal data protection.
The information that we will possess is only used to satisfy your requests and your orders (subscription, service realization, “My Account”). Any given information will be used for this particular issue, and only that one. myCVfactory guarantees not to broadcast this piece of information to anyone.
According to the IT and freedom Legislation from the 6th January 1978 and the 6th August 2004, the website www.mycvfactory.com has declared automatic personal data to the IT and Freedom National Commission (CNIL) under the numbers 16 48 50 4v0 and 16 48 49 8v0.
You have the right to access, to edit, to correct and to delete your information. In order to apply this right, you can write to us:
MYCVFACTORY - 12 Rue de l'étoile, 80090 Amiens - France
On the website, in « My Account », « My CV » and « My settings », you can change anything you want to.
9. Ownership right
This website’s content is protected thanks to the Intellectual Ownership Code as well as the whole legislation concerning the content protection. Except someone mentions the contrary, any elements provided on the website (texts, names, photography, images, logos, drawings, products, data base, IT software), anyone must know that myCVfactory owns those elements and possess exclusively the right to use them. Those elements are declared (INPI) and are protected by myCVfactory.
The copy of any of these elements is allowed to specific people in order to inform the clients or for a personal and private purpose. Any copy, total or partial, any adaptation, publication on any kind of format, or any exploitation of this content is strictly forbidden and needs a prior and written authorization from MyCVfactory according to the article L. 713-2 from the Intellectual Ownership Code. If there is a breach of this law, myCVfactory will press charges against the violators. MyCVfactory is allowed to ask for financial compensation in case of fake and copy and more generally, for an infringement against myCVfactory’s intellectual ownership rights.
We don't proceed to any reimbursements because we make sure you're plenty satisfied with our services.
11. Skills & applicable law
The general sales conditions are led by the French legislation. The language of this contract is written in English. For any concerns about the interpretation of this present contract, we will go to Court as this is the only institution that can provide a valuable diagnosis.